Thursday, August 18, 2011

behind the scenes >> a peek inside my "ideas" journal

A little while ago, I got this lovely email from a reader telling me how much she liked my new blog layout (thanks for all your lovely comments everyone!), which was so nice and really made my day! She also asked that I share some tips on how I come up with my inspiration! I told her it was all inside of my little journal where I record alll of my ideas! here's a little peek inside of where I keep all my inspiration for everything! p.s. giveaway here
Of course, I've gotta have a giant section for all my DIY ideas (one of my favorite pages)
here's a pretty page, just for fun and inspiration
This page is all for product ideas and inspiration
Every time I do a blog makeover, I create a page and do different "editions", this one is the crafty edition, with rick rack, fabric and other fun things! :)
happy days,
Lauren
p.s. there's a giveaway going on over HERE for a sponsor spot on The Perfect Pear!

8 comments:

  1. Hi!

    I love the design of your blog<3 and you have some lovely tutorials! ( Ive been a fan of your DIYs for a while now)

    Hope you re having an awesome day Lauren!

    Carmila Ponycat (pony-cat.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love peeking in to others' journals!

    http://breatheandhush.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is all so cute. :)

    ps: i have a great giveaway going on if you are interested in picking out some new make-up/haircare! check it out!

    love, rach.
    www.so--hi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's always interesting to see how other people organize their thoughts and ideas! and for the record i like the new layout too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love that flowers page! Thank you so much for sharing pictures Lauren.

    Have a lovely day! :)

    -Amel

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is the artist coming out in you, it's cool how you wire frame it all out this way. clever and the results are freakin' awesome! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love this, normally i only write down things i intend to do while im engaged in a boring conversation on the phone. you've inspired me haha, your blogs great.

    CCC
    www.couchcrochetcrumbs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!