Thursday, August 4, 2011

in the kitchen >> making pavlova

One of my all time favourite deserts is pavlova. If you never heard of it, what it is, is basically a cooked sweet meringue, then you can put what ever kind of toppings on it! Its so delicious and perfect for summer, its light and fresh, just like summer should be!
fluffy peaks!
 

how to make gifs
yumm, how delicious does that look! I wish I could share pieces with all of you lovely readers! also, please check out the lovely group of sponsors this month! :)
xo, Lauren
p.s. I'm off on another road trip tomorrow, (I'm sounding like a broken record) but there will be a few DIY's and some other fun posts! 

5 comments:

  1. Holy smokes that is absolutely amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of it before but it looks divine! Have fun on your road trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never knew that pineapples, blueberries and mangoes are such a good combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness this looks so good! Hope you are having fun/had fun on your road trip! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!