Saturday, August 27, 2011

sea shell, sea shell by the sea shore

I went on another road trip (hence not hearing from me for a while), and like usual I took a TON of pictures! I love shells and round pebbles and rocks, I think they're so pretty and delicate! I literally had hundreds of pictures, but I picked the best just for you (because are the best) 
I had a lovely time on our road trip, but I'm glad to be back! I'll be back later sharing more pictures. 
xo, Lauren
p.s. just reached 404 readers! you are all amazing!

5 comments:

  1. I love shells too, but after seeing your beautiful photos of the pebbles I think I'll start taking a second look at them.

    {♥}

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are just too amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty! makes me sad i didn't get to go to the beach this summer :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just came from Rach's blog, So...hi. I'm really glad you sponsored her, otherwise I'd have never stumbled on your beautiful blog. I love it!

    http://roxxybelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!