Sunday, August 28, 2011

shiny sequin dress> outfit of the day/ thrifting find!

Today, seemed like the perfect day to share my sequin dress with you, ya know since the sun was shining and all that jazz (perfect time to blind people with my shininess, just kidding of course). I guess you could say this is an "outfit of the day" kind of post, but really more like a "thrifting find" kind of post. Oh so Shiny! :)
$15 buckaroos well spent I might add :)
Every inch of this dress has beads and sequins on it, except for the inside of course (that would be a little itchy), so it weighs a BUNCH! but pretty none the less!
What kind of crazy sequin pieces do you have?
xo, Lauren

11 comments:

  1. i LOVE this dress! it's so cute! and only 15 bucks? GREAT find! so jealous!


    love, rach.
    www.so--hi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that dress is awesome! great find :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have total dress envy now. It is so cute and flashy! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just wrote you something but I think it got deleted... Well, what I said was that dress looks FABULOUS on you!!!!!

    xoxo
    Janee

    ReplyDelete
  5. How gorgeous! It reminds me of this sequined dress Lauren Conrad once wore from the Proenza Schouler Resort 2009 collections! I'm sure hers was quite a pretty penny though!
    Isn't it so similar?: http://outfitidentifier.com/?p=3724

    I just can't believe yours was only $15. What an amazing find :) xx.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so adorable! I love the sequins, and colors and pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im not sure how I missed this before. . but I have been looking for something like this for soooo long and they are always so expensive. . I am so jealous it's amazing! Id wear it everywhere. . . even to the market!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!