Friday, September 16, 2011

FALL is in the air!

...that make life so special and warm. This morning I woke up to one of those cold-but-cozy mornings where the only thing peaking out of your blanket is your nose. It was bliss, pure delight. Then Ginger cuddled under the blankets with me. she's a sweet heart. 
I am in love with fall.
I'm so happy fall is here! :) I cant wait for tea, cozy sweaters, boots, pumpkin patches, autumn leaves and more special moments like these, oh and plus some delicious apple cider. what are you looking forward to?
happy fall new readers and old readers, its so lovely to have you!
♡ Lauren

5 comments:

  1. This is so cute, you captured the lighting perfectly! I'm excited for a whole lot of things, I just did a post about it! My favorite thing is all the blankets and sweaters that you can wear during the colder months... it's great. :)

    <3 Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find that special, cuddly, heartwarming moments occur more often during fall & winter :)
    Such a cute selection of photos!

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwh your little doggie, so adorable.

    I'm looking forward to long walks wrapped up in a scarf, hat & gloves, crunchy leaves to step on & the gorgeous colours in the sky when the sun sets in the evening. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lauren! CUTE CUTE pup. Dogs are the best and so is FALL! SO I am doing my very first LINK UP party tomorrow. And it's about FALL, so I would LOVE for you to come link something up! http://www.rolleduppretty.com/ This post would be PERFECT! Alright, well, hope to see you there! Have a good night :)
    Savannah

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a perfect pooch! I love snuggling with mine, even if she snores.

    great blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!