Friday, September 9, 2011

stamps all around!

one of my many collections is my stamp collection! it's very special and nostalgic to me because my lovely grandma gave it to me a few years ago! i looove it, and now I'm going to share it with everyone!
p.s. thanks for all the sweet comments about my hair, I read them all and smiled! :)
yes, even cats on stamps! *smile*
these are my favorite animal stamps, ♡ the deer especially, it reminds me of Bambi, which I've never seen (crazy I know)!
aren't these just adorable!? Wouldn't you love getting a letter in the mail adorned with a cute Disney stamp? eeek, I can just picture it!
happy friday friends!
love, Lauren


5 comments:

  1. The most unique collection I've ever seen so far. Unfortunately I have no collections :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely collection :) x

    vivI.Iviv
    www.lovexevol.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister also loved collecting stamps and phone cards when she was still a teen. And they're all so pretty!

    I don't really consider myself as a collector, but I do find myself always, always buying stickers. There was even a time when I printed stickers for myself hahaha.

    My favorite stamps from your collection are the one with the green butterfly(safari) and the owl(fav 4)

    Thanks for sharing and have a great day ahead! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, there are so many fun stamps here! I really love those dino ones ^^ I actually collect dunnys, which are little vinyl toys :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. everytime I wander over to your blog I smile. . . what a brilliant keepsake! . . and lady. your hair?! I love it. . and it's not even mine!! besos

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!