Sunday, September 25, 2011

A Story about DIY


Story Time! Pull up a chair and get comfy my fellow DIY'ers! Our story begins in the home of a crafty girl who is terrible at sewing. Yes, that's me, absolutely horrendous at sewing! So it's been a while since I've posted a DIY, or even posted anything for that matter, so I thought I'd end the week with a "bang", that being a killer DIY project. Why I chose to do a sewing project, when even I cant sew is beyond me! I have no idea why I thought I'd teach you about sewing, when I have no clue how to sew myself!

See that stripped dress up there? Pretty cute right! However I don't wear it much and thought I'd turn it into a swell skirt. Well now it is no longer a cute dress or a swell skirt but two pieces of fabric. *sigh* so disappointing! Anyways, that's my story! the end
There will be a DIY (most likely) sometime in the next week! Sorry I've been MIA all week, I've been a oober busy bee, with some very special and exciting projects!
Hope all your DIY projects are going splendid! Send me an email with something you've made, I want to see some of your creations! I'll feature 'em on the blog!

Phew, I think that's the most words in a post without a bunch of pictures! If you've made it this far, pat yourself on the back! so many letters!
much love, Lauren

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha I do that all the time. I decide to turn things into skirts mostly, but then when I get to the cutting stage I end up ruining the whole thing. I'm excited to see what sort of DIY you come up with next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, it's okay! I always mess up with I attempt to sew something on my own, but I end up asking my mother for help.

    http://etiquetteforstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!