Saturday, October 1, 2011

hello october!

animation maker
Like the GIF I made?
October is finally here, and let me tell you how happy I am! I am so excited for hot apple cider, pumpkin spiced muffins, autumn leaves, cozy clothes, lots of knitwear and all the amazing sponsors. swoon. so many warm and fuzzys!
October Goals:
1. Update Shop
2. Do lots of baking
3. Reach 500 readers!
4. Do more DIY's
5. Finish secret/ super exciting project
6. Drink more tea! yummm
7. join pinterest
what are you totally excited for?

much love, Lauren

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE October! I've been eating as many pumpkin flavors items as I can get my little hands on, now I just need to get some pumpkins to decorate!!!


    <3 MuffinLovesBiscuit

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think everyone is just excited for a change! I can't wait for Halloween!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm so excited for october too! great goals, girl!

    love, rach.
    www.so--hi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lauren, just make sure you do #7 after you've accomplished the others. Pinterest is a (fun) time-suck! :)

    I'm looking forward to sweaters, jeans, boots, and more Pumpkin Spice Lattes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Baking is definitely on my list as well.

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I first heard of Pinterest I thought it was a waste of time. Then I joined. So addicting. It is a time waster but not a waste of time. That makes sense I swear!
    I have found sooooo many ideas there.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!