Wednesday, October 12, 2011

making pumpkin whoopie pies!

I love love love pumpkin whoopie pies! they're like giant pumpkin oreos, and who doesn't love a good oreo!? they've kind of become a bit of a tradition around here! I cant get enough of them, I just keep eating them! eek, I better stop haha!
do you have any autumn traditions? Like Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Lattes 
p.s. I've never officially had a pumpkin spice latte! I've had sips, but not a whole one!
Crazzzzy, I know! What do you think should I get one?

4 comments:

  1. Mmmm! This looks delish!
    Love love love your blog!

    torigjohnson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously. pumpkin and whoopie pies are my 2 favorite things. thanks for combining them. thanks. thanks again. xxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes get a pumpkin spice latte they are delicious !

    ReplyDelete
  4. yummmmm. totally making this. thanks so much! i love pumpkin spice. MMM.


    - rach.
    www.so--hi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!