Saturday, October 29, 2011

oh how I adore you

 1. the "new-to-me" e-mag Gatherings. the photography is simple darling
2. holy rustic. is this not totally rustic-country-chic. love it. todays nest
3. alright, hands down cutest iphone case (EVER!) you could even get a customizable one! holy cute
4. fall, fall, fall! all I think of is fall when I see caramel apples! mmm love the twig touch
5. cute + functional = one happy blogger! these are pretty and i like them. my girl thursday
6.  holy pretty! swoon, so fabulous. wit and whistle
7. Currently at the top of my DIY list! gosh, its pretty, wouldn't you agree? Guest Post on Free People Blog
p.s. i adore you too

7 comments:

  1. Those iphone cases are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty collection! I especially love the cup! Swoon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want those iphones case!!!!! totally cute. too bad i dont own an iphone. I wonder if they one for ipad!

    x
    accidental encounters

    ReplyDelete
  4. super sweet!! i looooove that mug! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The skirt is beautiful :-)
    I thought I'd let you know I've nominated you for the "Tell Me About Yourself" award :-)
    You can find out more about it here: http://emilysummers-designer.blogspot.com/2011/11/tell-me-about-yourself-award.html

    Emily
    emilysummers-designer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!