Friday, December 16, 2011

My Sweater Collection // Obsession


hi everyone! hope you all are doing well! Over the past few days two things have become quite clear. The first being that I am totally in love with Ben Howard and the second being, I've got a bit of a sweater obsession, more of a collection really, which I thought I'd share with you! Whenever I go thrifting I head straight to the sweater isle, its also usually where the best deals are, not to many seem to buy sweater! crazy if you ask me!
Whenever I wear this I feel like a big bundle of Christmas! I like it.
SO, do we share the same sweater obsession? happy Friday!
p.s. take a listen to Ben Howard, he's amazing in my humble opinion!

15 comments:

  1. I really like the 'warm & fuzzy' one, and what a bargain!

    xoxo,
    Noelani

    ReplyDelete
  2. All so pretty but my favorite one is the blue, blue one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CHRISTMAS IN THE ALPS!? YES PLEASE! Haha. Seriously, that's the most colortastic sweater I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Christmas In The Alps one is just amazing! The sweater aisle is always the first place I head to when we go to any clothing store.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE all of your sweaters! Honestly, all I really ever end up getting at thrift stores are sweaters! Is it weird that I go straight to the mens sweater section before I go anywhere else? Thrifted sweaters are theeee beeeest!

    xo,
    jessie

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my you do owe a LOT of sweaters! i have few, should get buying. it is starting to snow back here now!

    xo katrina
    theyoungbridgetjones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are such gorgeous sweaters! I know, I head for sweater isle myself when thrifting because there is always some pretty unique amazing stuff hanging... like your heart-flower one, or the the last one- oh, the last one with those snowflakes is SO PRETTY!!!
    Good luck!

    skinnymoonstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Umm, how awesome is Ben Howard?! Thanks for recommending him!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow! great sweaters at great prices!

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love these jackets! you got great taste!

    xoxo
    http://thegreenraybans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. so cute! love all your sweaters:)

    PS your blog is ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving your sweater collection... especially the snowflake one!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I particularly like the last one, so cool and cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These sweaters are enough to warm the body. Plus, they're stylish and, of course, affordable. They're all pretty, but my favorite among them is the "snowflake that never melts."

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!