Saturday, December 17, 2011

The New Ideas Book

 Can you believe Christmas is only 7 days away?! What's on your wish list? I hope everyone is staying warm and cozy! Anyways, today I thought I'd give you a little tour of my idea's book, where all the madness and magic happens! So if you remember this was my old journal, but I've upgraded! Now I glue magazine pages and other pretty things into it just about everyday! Of course here is where I write all my ideas down but you wont see those pages, there's gotta be some surprises right? 
I thought she was just so pretty!
 I'm crazy for food. "Forget love I'd rather fall in Chocolate"-Anon

5 comments:

  1. Hahaha love that chocolate quote, pretty pages! I need to start up somehing like this

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! It's always fun to catch a glimpse of what inspires someone else. Thanks for stopping by blog! Happy Holidays. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!