Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Orange Cranberry Holiday Milkshake

Good morning everyone! How's everyone doing? I hope you all had a terrific Christmas! Mine was full of games, family and WAY too much food! This morning I had a craving for a Christmas smoothie (which eventually turned into a milkshake) so I used all the Christmasy sweet foods in my fridge and came up with this really delicious milkshake! 
About a handful of each! You may also need some milk, if its too thick! Also, fresh squeezed orange juice is the best!
I love how the cranberries turn it a pretty candy cane pink color! :) Is that totally weird that I would be so excited about the color of a milkshake? If it is, I cant help it! 
Yum! What kind of Christmasy food have you had? I'd love it if you'd share your favorite recipe! :)

12 comments:

  1. Mmmm, that smoothie sounds delicious! Though with the cold weather we've been having, smoothies make me shiver!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummmm! this i may have to try! p.s. i love the new look of the blog! your header is super cute!

    xoxo,
    holly

    ReplyDelete
  3. MaryRachel BulkeleyDecember 28, 2011 at 1:59 PM

    Oh my. This looks so delish. I'll have to make it.
    Love your new blog design! Adorable. :)

    love,
    maryrachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds so good! Might have a rummage through our fridge later... Love the new design - its great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks super delicious! I think I know what I'm having for lunch! Your new design is adorable by the way :)
    ~Drew
    http://openendedfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness that looks so wonderfully delicious! I'm going to have to make it and try it soon! Your blog is super cute by the way!

    Also thanks so much for taking the time to check out my blog and comment. We haven't eaten the gingerbread house yet, but it is very tempting hehe!

    Amanda
    http://littleladylittlecity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cool recipe! I bet it must taste great, too! Love the colors in your blog! ;)

    Hope you start 2012 with the best vibes!!! ;D

    Miki.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super smart idea for a new take on great flavors. The pictures are really cool too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a yummy treat! I must try it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this post, I've never thought about adding cranberries to orange milkshake! Must give it a try soon! Thanks for sharing! I really like your blog, I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  12. im drooling forevveeerrr!

    xo katrina
    theyoungbridgetjones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!