Saturday, December 10, 2011

The Prettiest Portrait I ever did see!

The dear miss Holly over at Order n Chaos is probably one of the most talented, sweet and inspirational ladies I have ever met around the blogosphere! It still blows my mind at just how talented she is, I mean those portraits are like mirror images and soooo cute! I'm sure you recognize some of these pretty portraits of the queens of blogging! So I just wanted to pop by and share them with you because I think they're are fabulous, and you all should know about fabulous things, yes? Pop on over to Holly's etsy, say hello, wish her a merry Christmas and even get a custom portrait too

6 comments:

  1. Ohhh, she has such lovely portraits! She is definitely talented. Thanks for sharing about her! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Holly! She's SO SO SO very talented! Her portraits always look JUST like the person!

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely! She is very talented, sweet portraits! And a very cute gift idea too :)
    Good luck!

    skinnymoonstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So talented! These would make such an awesome present for someone! Thanks for your sweet comment (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recognized them all instantly! Totally wonderful, thank you for sharing!


    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!