Sunday, December 4, 2011

A Trip to the Farm // along with an Outfit!

 Today I went to an outdoor Christmas gathering at a farm with ponies, hot chocolate, goats, cookies and good Christmas music! I had a blast, especially because having a farm has always been a bit of a dream of mine! Plus the animals are so darn cute! 
 #1 rule of Christmas: you are never to old to sit on Santa's lap!
 Feeding the goats was definitely my favorite part, they're so oddly cute and funny looking!
yes, another all thrifted outfit, but who doesn't love a good deal and a cute outfit? Today was a good day, lots of fun and Christmas spirit! What did you do today?

10 comments:

  1. love it! looks like so much fun!

    love, rach.
    www.so--hi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!
    Makes me want to go Thrifting real soon :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute trip! I love little farm events like this and a fabulous excuse to wear a cute vintage outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love, love your style!!! Also, that farm? SO FUN!!! I love all animals, however I really do love horsies and goats. Even though a goat did chew off my braid when I was a little girl, petting another goat at the petting zoo, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww.. Looks like fun! Your pictures are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the all thrifted outfit!!! You look darling! I really like the boots- perfect for such outdoor activity, and animals are just so precious! Very nice post :)
    Good luck!

    skinnymoonstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. just discovered your blog - and i'm having a grand ol' time perusing all your diy's! thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the pics of you feeding the goat, you look so cute!
    And llamas will forever remind me of the Emperors New Groove. Have to watch that again soon. Have a great day!
    `mel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my word, oh my word! I love your leggings! Please tell me where you got them!!!
    Amazing photos, looks like fun1 :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!