Saturday, December 24, 2011

velvet and feathers

I got this adorable vintage hat as an early Christmas present from a dear dear friend! Its covered in gorgeous forest green velvet, thats so soft and adorned with pretty feathers! I looove it! Oh, and I also got these adorable waffle earrings, that I'm just dying to wear and show you! Eeep they're so cute! 
Anyways, just wanted to pop by and share that with you! You probably wont hear from me until after Christmas, but I hope everyone has a lovely Christmas! From the bottom of my heart, thank you for all the kind emails, comments and other delights, I love each and every one of my readers so very much!
Merry Christmas!

9 comments:

  1. Love the hat! What a great gift. Merry Christmas to you! :)

    --Amanda
    http://anthropomorphity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! What a cute hat! You look so good! Happy Christmas!

    sherri

    www.sherriamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great photos and super cute hat :) Merry Christmas !

    -ann
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas! That hat is just FANTASTIC. It reminds me of a Hobbit hat! (That's a GOOD thing.) You look gorgeous. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely hat, it's very one of a kind! Have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your new hat is adorable!! The colour is so beautiful :)

    thevintageheart-molly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas! I love the new look of your blog! Sooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that velvet hat. It is so coo!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I'm loving yours, gonna start following you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!