Saturday, January 21, 2012

Proud New Owner of a Jo Totes Camera Bag!

 I'm back and with some exciting news! It has been the most crazy stressful week I've ever had, and I'm so happy its just about over, and I'm even more happy that I'll be getting back to my normal blogging routine! I've missed you guys! Now for the exciting news! I got a JoTotes camera bag! :) yay!

I'm so happy to be back, I'd love to hear what you've been up to while I've been gone in the comments below!
p.s. you should watch this, it cracks me up every time!

10 comments:

  1. 20 Going On 80 BlogJanuary 21, 2012 at 5:14 PM

    That is seriously SO cute! I'm going to check those out right now! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so extremely jealous! I reallyy want a Jo Totes bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same bag. Same color. I love mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I'm loving this!

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I have been wanting a Jo Tote camera bag! Yours is sooo cute!

    ~ china

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh that bag is the perfect colour - especially with what you're wearing, great combo! You look so cute :)

    Totally love that peas in a pod necklace, so delicate and adorable!

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have that exact bag! i LOVE it! it's great for traveling, makes a great carry on :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. what nail polish is that??? patience@isavirtue.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Monique you should totally get one, their so worth it!
    @Jessica I love this color too, its the perfect blend of blue and turquoise!
    @Secia me too! :)
    @China thank you dear!
    @Katia thank you so so much, I'm totally in love with my 3 peas in a pod necklace as well!
    @Stephanie I bet its amazing for travelling!
    @Patience I believe its revlon mint! My fav! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. FANCY!!! I freakin' LOVE IT. Gorgeous shade of blue. ♥.♥ Also, your boots look oh so comfy and cozy and stylish. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!