Wednesday, January 4, 2012

That Time I Turned Into a Portrait ♡

You've heard me rant & rave about the dear miss Holly and her amazing artistic talent that is absolutely stunning before! I was lucky enough to have her do a portrait of myself which I'm totally in love with! I'm absolutely ecstatic to share it with you!  I cant stop looking at it, I've hung it near my computer & its my desktop background! Can you tell I'm in love with it!? Holly was such a pleasure to work with, always so sweet and did just an incredible job! Thank you so so much Holly, you rock!
Check out Holly's blog Order and Chaos
THANKS HOLLY! ♡

7 comments:

  1. Wow, that is so amazing! She does beautiful work!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome what a wonderful job she did, a talented lady indeed! :) -Lo

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww sweetheart! i'm so glad you love it, it was a pleasure to do! :)

    xoxo,
    holly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bubbles, and the hair looks amazing (when I draw hair it looks like straw :)) So talented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing!!! She did a fantastic job!

    Please help me win $250 for my charity! All you have to do is "like" my post on Pet Bytes ;)
    http://www.petbytes.org/profiles/blogs/blog-off-contestant-the-maltese-and-the-college-student

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOLY. COW. That sequin dress is stinking awesome! Can I ask a question? Did you wear it out 'in public' or was it for a fun photo shoot?

    PS - Thanks for popping by my blog - it's so nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!