Monday, February 27, 2012

Celebrating TWO Years of Blogging...

Thats right! Today is the day I started blogging two years ago! So I thought what better way to celebrate than launch something very dear to my heart! I've always loved helping people with designing their blog, and designing my blog has always been super fun for me! So I now offer blog design & I'm so excited to work with some of you! 

Thank you everyone for your honestly so sweet comments and emails! Thank you for constantly making my day and being a huge source of inspiration! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for making these past two years so incredible! 





Come back tomorrow for an awesome giveaway! :)

8 comments:

  1. WOW, congrats, Lauren!! Your new website is amazing, I'm impressed!

    Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay congratulations! Very exciting! I'll hope over to your new site now =)


    - Sarah
    http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That is so inspiring! I love the new site and I hope the best for you!
    -K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Blogaversary! Loving your new design!

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! I've also "jumped" into the world of graphic design and loving it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super impressed! Love it, congrats on 2 years thats so exciting :D

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!