Sunday, February 19, 2012

DIY // Hanging Hats

 I think pretty ways to display some of your collections is darling and gives your house a very personal touch! Today we're hanging hats, and boy oh boy do they look pretty all hung up on the wall! Hope Sunday was lovely!
 One: I didnt need to do this for every hat, but the ones that wont stay on the push pin by itself. Stitch a bit of thread through a thin layer of your hat and tie it to make a loop. This will give your push pin something to hook onto!
Two: Arrange your hats in the order you want them to go, figure out where your push pins are going to go. Push them in and hang all of your oh so pretty hats!
Voila! Easy peasy right?!

9 comments:

  1. Grace Lynne FlemingFebruary 19, 2012 at 6:47 PM

    so simple and adorable

    grace
    http://herumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Easy, functional and decorative. Now I just need to buy some neat vintage hats =)

    - Sarah
    http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, I love and needed this! SO cute! And can I have some of your hats please? Ok, thanks. :) haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh that looks amazing.. but that purple hat is far too pretty to be on the wall.. it should be on someones head at all times!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this project looks AMAZING! Thanks so much for sharing it :D
    Just found your blog and super excited about it!
    *Following*
    happy days!
    www.vividplease.me

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a sweet idea! My son collects hats (vintage and new) and wears them all the time. The stack is so high now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I made mine a few weeks ago and it looks fantastic! thank you so much for this lovely inspiration! Sometimes I get bored of seeing the same thing over and over and I want a change. But this one, I guess there will be no need to change.. haha. I am living in such a small bedroom and I collect hats, so it was really functional. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so brilliant! I had a few hats on the floor that needed a place to put them :D
    I just discovered you blog and it's adorable your food looks amazing too

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stumbled upon your post looking for display solutions for my hats. What a fun idea, I will be hanging my hats this afternoon :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!