Monday, February 13, 2012

Photo-shoot! :)

My dear, dear friend and I both absolutely adore photo-shoots and photography so we love to do photoshoots together! This time the theme was centered around the forest and a native theme. We both think that the feathers, the patterns and natural beauty are so special so we really loved doing this photo-shoot! I'm so happy with how the photos turned out and I'm so so excited to share them with you!
Isnt she gorgeous? I absolutely love this photo in B&W

12 comments:

  1. Featherrssss yay! :) Those pictures are lovely. I like the moccasins too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fantastic! My favorites are definitely #1, #3, and #5 (the collage). :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You girls are too cute! :) I love the lighting, it's fantastic

    xoxo, Jjanga
    www.sayhelloandsmile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are gorgeous, great job! What lens did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun shoot! You both look gorgeous...the forest is such a great location! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are beautiful, Lauren! What kind of camera do you have??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the light in your hand! Kinda hoped it meant you caught a forest fairy. :)
    Catherine Denton

    ReplyDelete
  8. Isn't it just the best when you have someone to share the things you enjoy! Looks like you two had a lot of fun and the photos came out great

    ReplyDelete
  9. So fun. :) I love being able to do things like this. That first photo is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE these photos, looks so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ouu so pretty! Something about natural light always adds such charm to photos I find. Love these :) You're so prettyyy
    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your sweater! Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!