Monday, February 20, 2012

What I'm Wearing // Color Lover

 Happy Monday sweet ones! We got more snow, which was kind of sad but also makes a great crisp backdrop for some colorful outfits! Like most of my outfits, it is 100% thrifted. Gosh I love thrifting! I was kind of surprised by just how much I love this outfit, especially since its so bright, but I do, I love it! So many pretty colors! 
My reaction when some snow thought it'd be a good idea to land on my head!
Happy Monday! :) Jumping pictures always seem to make me laugh!

12 comments:

  1. These photos look like so much fun! They kind of make me wish I had snow ;) But I love the bright colors in your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those tights are amazing - the perfect shade of blue! And I love how you paired it with the bright yellow belt. So cute!

    xo-Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so fun! I love these
    -K

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally love your sunglasses; and those trousers. you really pull them off!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wooooo what a fantastic sweater! Really unique :)
    I love your photos haha they're always so sweet and smile-y, love the jumping one!!

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look adorable! :)

    xoxo, Jjanga
    www.sayhelloandsmile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mr. Taylor and his LadyFebruary 21, 2012 at 1:35 PM

    seriously, why am i just now finding your blog. you are super adorable girl!!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are AMAZING photos!!!!!! What effect is used? And of course, the model is GORG ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!