Sunday, April 8, 2012

DIY // Button Bracelet

I can say with confidence that if you are reading this, and you are a crafter you have a bunch of buttons! Am I right? :) I know that I sure do, and I figured that it was time for me to start coming up with creative ways to use them! So, I designed the button bracelet! I'm pretty happy with how it turned out and it reminds me of a crafty spin on friendship bracelets! 
*you're going to also need some leather if you don't have a fancy jewelry end holder or whatever those things are called! 
I'm quite please with it! I think its super fun and great for summer! :) which is totally just around the corner!!

6 comments:

  1. This is super cool! I love it, especially the really sweet sorta "leather" finishing touch, definitely going to be trying this! Thanks!

    ps. youre right, I actually collect buttons. it's kinda crazy :3

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pinning this one. I have my moms button collection that needs something done with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, Lauren! I love it, and I featured it on my blog too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wear fashionable jewellery is one of my hobby. Its very beautiful and amazing button bracelet. Its very easy to make. You have done too good work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!