Monday, April 16, 2012

DIY // Mason Jar Tea Lamps (video)

Mason Jar Tea Lamps are one of those crafts that have a fond memory attached to them! I remember making them with my mom when I was little and how in love she was with them, the way they glowed in our backyard and lit up the night, so its kind of one of those precious crafts that I love to make and better yet hang in my yard. 
Instead of doing the normal picture post I wanted to share this DIY with you in a video! I am soooo happy with how it turned out, it felt so good to get back into making videos and you can definitely count on seeing more videos! :)

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful video, really great job on it! The tea lamps look a fun touch for having dinner outside in the summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was such a magical video! And a great diy, looking forward to more diy videos!

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect Summer idea, again!! Thanks Lauren :)

    http://timeforteabeads.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable blog!!!!!
    I have a Photo a day challenge coming up in May ! I'd love for you to join!
    You can find me on my blog http://sailingwithbarefeet.blogspot.com/
    or my facebook fan page. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bachmeyer-Photography/159347214154880

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used mason jars as my centerpieces at my wedding last October, so of course I really liked this video! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely blog and what a great idea! thanks for sharing!

    follow back if you get a chance :) From Cupcakes, With Love x

    ReplyDelete
  7. i liked a few projects from your blog but i think it kind of lacks the REAL content. i mean this video is quite pointless. did you try to teach me how to put the wire around the jar and then how to light the tea lights?
    you didn't even decorate the jar or do something really original. that is not a craft project. that's just a video where someone puts the tea light in a jar with a hypster music on the background.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry you feel that way anon, because I honestly LOVE this video! :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!