Thursday, April 12, 2012

Fruit Popsicles!

I don't know about you but there is nothing quite like a fruity popsicle on a hot day! Since the weather is heating up its time to break out those popsicle holders and get freezing! :) I love these popsicles because they are super easy, especially because there's no blending involved! They're deliciously sweet and great for the kiddos!
*We had a bunch of apples so I made my own apple juice by using a blender! You can really use any kind of juice! 
Okay, how excited does this make you for summer? I'd say pretty excited!

14 comments:

  1. so cool and yummy.

    I sent you another email, did you read it? about sponsor on september

    have a lovely thursday
    xo
    Princess Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures made my mouth water! I SO just pinned this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my this gets me SO in the mood for summer. They look so yummy and pretty!

    - Sarah
    agirlintransit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. the strawberries & kiwis look wonderful, and these pictures are beautiful. what a wonderful camera!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ouuuuu want want want! I love how pretty these are too, totally awesome!

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lauren! They look delicious! I think I might make a bead version... :) I'll send you some pictures if i do!
    Thank you for another great and inspiring post!

    Jess,
    http://timeforteabeads.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. these look great! gonna have to try them out :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks so delish. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love this idea! i think i shall steal it and use it for a hot day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow its so cool and yummy fruit popsicles. Its such brilliant idea in summer. You have done fantastic work. I defiantly make this candy at home.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love to eat candy. I taste most of all candy but you allot such new and different candy. I feel happy to make this candy for my family.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh, these look so good! I love the idea of using big pieces of fruit, it looks so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These look so refreshing and delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!