Saturday, April 7, 2012

Tassels & Fringe

This post took a lot of will power to pull away from my tablet! Yes, that is correct my friends, this girl is the mighty proud new owner of a tablet! I'm beyond excited and my mind is racing with all the creative possibilities! I've been staying up way too late doodling on my computer. I have a feeling I'm going to be up late a lot! 

On another note, here's what I wore a few days ago! I've found myself loving tassels and fringe textures lately, I think it could be because I'm going through a "hippie" phase and the tassels give off a real 70's hippie vibe. Who knows right? Plus I've been listening to this amazing playlist that just reminds me of summer! :)
Whats new with you guys?! Happy Easter by the way! 

12 comments:

  1. SO cute! Love your outfit! I want a tablet, or something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww love that skirt.. so wish I had the courage to pull off those kinds of outfits!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are soooo lovely!And the dog is really really cute!Please follow my blog as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your outfit! so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how I wish I could pull this outfit off!

    ReplyDelete
  6. L-O-V-E this outfit, totally something I'd wear. I'm a bit of a hippie type myself. ;) Also, YAY for tablets!!! I have one as well (though it's rather old.) So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cutest outfit ever! Love your puppy too ;)


    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for you!! I love my tablet. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. so jealous of your tablet. i want to doodle on all of my pictures. :)

    also, i haven't clicked out of my reader lady so i hadn't seen the layout change. it's gorgeous!


    xoxo s.
    http://www.thelaughingmedusa.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really impress by your dressing style. This dress is perfect suits on you as well as its fabric and design is latest and good.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!