Tuesday, April 24, 2012

WHAT I'M WEARING // Blossoms & High Waisted Shorts

It feels like spring is finally here, and I know, I know, I've said that a few times. But for real. I squealed when I was driving by and saw these amazing flowering trees, so I set out to take some pictures! So I got there, only to find out it was similar to an old folks home, not quite the exact same, but very close! It was cute to watch elderly ladies do that half smile/ "what are you wearing?" look. Despite the glares, the people walking and the weird faces it was totally worth it, because the pictures turned out great!

On another note, I got these amazing high waisted shorts as hand-me-downs! I cannot express my love for them, they are so much better than your average high waisted shorts and I seriously love them oh so very much! :) yay for relatives with good taste!
I've over the moon with my shorts. Seriously! :)

14 comments:

  1. So cute!
    As always!
    ♥Ky
    www.thebirdssay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute outfit...those shorts are so great! And the flowers are beautiful, I've also been so excited lately to see all the blooms :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shorts are amazing and these photos are super cute!! :) http://www.teaforowls.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shorts are actually fantastic, they're that sort of tacky-childlike-cute but in the best sort of way!
    You also have rawkin legs gurrl, loool the jumping picture made me laugh!

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful blooms! No one can pull off a fedora like you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great photos! love that shirt too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this whole outfit - how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. how adorable are these photos!?!?

    grace
    http://herumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. THOSE SHORTS ARE SO GREAT! AHHHH

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great outfit! You look so cute and the pictures are amazing!
    I can't believe the boots are thrifted- what a great find- if you get a chance... you might like some of my thifted finds too
    Love the Blog

    xo Jessica
    www.newlyloved.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a fun outfit! I am so glad I found your cute blog on Gentri Lee...I am your newest follower! I would love if you would check out my blog and if you like what you see please follow back :)
    Modern Modest Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  12. aww spring is so magical, I like a lot your hair color, is your natural color? I love red hairs
    anyway you style looks nice, very comfortable

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look great in those Lauren, lots of fun! Love your pics. :)

    I kept those shorts for a long time and glad they fell in your hands.

    Love you!

    Auntie Deb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!