Friday, May 18, 2012

Inspiration // Dan Mountford

I've been working to fill my head with pretty pictures and lots of inspiration! As of late I have fallen in love with the double exposure effect and so I gasped when I saw the stunning work of Dan Mountford. The even more impressive thing is that he does all of these pretty images "in camera" meaning little to no photoshop! incredible! :) Anyways, just thought I'd share this with you because seriously I love this.
Well I'm off to watch a movie and eat some creamed honey, haha weird! :) 

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS WORK! Thanks for introducing me to it! Love the naturalness of double exposure! These are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are cool! I just put some pictures up from an artist I found this morning as well :) check them out if you like, http://www.dailypolkadots.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The work is fantastic, I love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing! Do you know what type of camera he use? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!