Sunday, June 24, 2012

DIY // Chain & Pearl Bracelet

I don't know if you know this about me but one of my favorite places to shop is a hardware store! Weird right? I always love the endless and unexpected possibilities! I love this bracelet for its simplicity and the way it combines a classy vibe with the pearls and a rocker feel with the thick white chain! Awesome possum right?!
 Materials: Silver wire, white chain, pearls, pliers, bracelet clasp.
 Step One: With the wire make a loop around the chain to secure it. Step Two: Thread the wire with pearls and begin weaving the pear covered wire through the chain. Step Three: Once you reach the end, wrap the wire around the end a few times and make a loop that extends from the chain. Step Four: Add a bracelet clasp to the beginning end and clasp it to the extending loop. 
Now go rock that bracelet! :) Happy Sunday friends, thanks for always being so awesome possum!

7 comments:

  1. Love it, it's different than other bracelet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cool how-to! Thanks for sharing it!
    ♥ xixia
    visit my new blog?: thisisxixia.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bracelet! And love the nails too! :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! That is so easy but so lovely. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really really like a hard compiegn to fine pearl braceletwhen you have too many choices to go, among a pool of styles its not easy to choose for yourself so I often have to go for this confusion but my problems solved when I visited the store pravins and I got a beautiful range over here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow awesome and interesting. I'm a young girl, highly fond of jewellery, I have been searching for some trendy and latest fashion around the internet to get popular in my social circle. For that I visited Pearl Bracelets and I got stunned watching their great collection of Bracelets. Girls get excited and socially famous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!