Saturday, June 30, 2012

Happy (early) Canada Day!

Its Canada Day tomorrow! :) We usually like to celebrate by going to watch fireworks but this year I'm out camping, so I decided some patriotic food was most definitely in order! This yogurt parfait is the perfect way to start the day, and plus its so tasty with that homemade granola I was talking about! Its so easy to make too, just take some vanilla yogurt and strawberries and layer them in a pretty glass, then top with granola or better yet...whipped cream!
Happy Canada to all my fellow Canadians out there, have an awesome day eh?

p.s. put an American twist on it for the Fourth of July with adding some blueberries!

6 comments:

  1. Huh. I didn't know Canada Day was so close to Fourth of July. Heck, I didn't even really know there WAS a Canada Day. But have a happy one! :) That parfait looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Canada Day to you too Canadian!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did I not know you were a Canadian too?! SO stoked on seeing fireworks tomorrow by the lake here, hope you enjoy camping!

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Canada Day! This looks delicious :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks so yummy and festive! Happy Canada Day!
    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmm...this looks great. I've been loving strawberry season. It's so good to have fresh local fruits in Canada. Hope you had a fun long weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!