Saturday, June 2, 2012

Pita Chips!

 During the summer I love to snack. Keeping it light, fresh and healthy makes my summer that much better, which is why I loooove pita chips! Add some salsa or some chip dip and you're golden! These pita chips are the bomb, use hardly any ingredients (bonus!) and are beyond delicious! 
I'll first tell you that I didn't measure anything! :) We're letting the chips fall where they may! 
Step One: Use some scissors to roughly but your pita into chunks. Step Two: Drizzle some olive oil on them. Step Three: Be very, very generous with your onion and garlic powder and sprinkle it all over. Step Four: Give 'em a toss. Step Five: Put them in a 400 F oven and watch closely, seriously, don't leave! ( I almost burnt mine!) 
Step Six: Let them cool and eat! yum, yum!

3 comments:

  1. Very simple and yummy! How awesome with some homemade hummus or guacamole!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy idea! I like toasting tortillas sometimes, and this seems like a great alternative

    ReplyDelete
  3. How long would you say you need to put them in for?xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!