Wednesday, June 27, 2012

What I'm Wearing // Blue Velvet

So right now I'm on the road to go camping and I can tell you I'm not exactly wearing this right now but a few days ago I was! That counts right? :) I picked up this totally rad deep blue velvet dress on my little thrifting outting I talked about here. I absolutely love this dress and the best part is I've been looking for a velvet dress that was nicely fitting and not super long, I was so happy when I found it! :) I love it when that happens. Anywho here's how I styled it, it's all rainy and cloudy at the moment, hense the need for the boots. 
Okay seriously, how can you not love thrifting? :) looooove it!

18 comments:

  1. Oh my. Teach me your thrifting powers. Because this is absolutely adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a very beautiful and warm look, despite of the cold colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress. There are so many velvet dresses in shops at the moment - but they're also ridiculously expensive, so I think that thrifting is the more stylish and sensible option. Sense and sensibility!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous dress! That color is fantastic. What a great thrifting find!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a giant belt. Love it. Have fun camping.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I never have such luck with thrifting! Enjoy your camping trip!

    http://www.tamarasblend.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look so cute :)
    I love your eyes and your style!!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm just getting into thrifting and it's definitely addicting! The thrill, the adventure, the treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you have to love it! thrifting gives me such a high lol :) love your mint walls
    xo,
    your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You always find the cutest thrifted stuff! I've got to take you shopping with me sometime. I just found out there's a buffalo exchange near me... maybe I'll get lucky and find good stuff like you :)

    xoxo
    J

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your outfit!

    simplytheens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey girlie, i featured your diy scrub (http://theperfectpearpair.blogspot.ca/2012/03/diy-scented-sugar-body-scrub.html) on my blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i'm in love with your blog, and you are precious! keep up the good work:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. cute dress! I love velvet dresses!

    Lindsey Turner
    http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous! You're just too cute :) I love seeing all the cute stuff you find thrifting. It gives me hope! Hahaha

    xoxo
    Janee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!