Monday, July 23, 2012

Adventures in Embroidery! :)

I had a relaxing day, one full of cheesy romantic movies, like The Notebook (yes, I'm THAT girl! haha) as well as thrifting and learning to embroider! This was about my second time doing embroidery and is one of the things I've really been wanting to learn to do! There's something very relaxing and calming about stitching up something pretty, gosh that makes me sound old! Oh well, life is too short not to do the things you love right?! :) I'm really happy with how it turned out, and I think next I'm going to do the same pattern except with polymer clay, that'd be pretty!

7 comments:

  1. Nice work! I really want to learn embroidery too!! If you found any awesome videos let me know. :)
    Dom.
    Craftedblog.com

    p.s. I LOVE your jeans!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. so awesome, seriously loving it.

    K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice new laptop :) I just broke mine thank god I had my black tie protection at best buy because they are giving me a new one. Anyways.. I have always wanted to learn how to embroider and to knit I really should look into more. I love this post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If that is your first mac book be ready for your life to change forever! I love mine :) ..and the embroidery your doing is cute! That's something I defiantly want to try :)

    -K

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty photos- so jealous you got a new Mac! I heart Apple products. New follower!! www.eatplaylovethattop.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!