Monday, July 30, 2012

DIY // Pinwheel Cupcake Toppers

CUPCAKES! I love me some cupcakes and I think they're some of the best ways to adorn a cute party or a baby shower! Make these super cute cupcake toppers to adorn those tasty cupcakes and you've got yourself one cute cupcake! Just like you!!
You'll need: Pretty paper, Paper Pins, Wooden Skewers, Scissors, Hot Glue Gun & a Needle
Step One: Cut a small square from your pretty paper, then make slits down each point, leaving a bit of space in the middle.
Step Two: With your needle make a hole in the right side of each slit, including one in the middle.
Step Three: Gather all the sections you just made a hole in and put the paper pin through all of the holes. Then cut your skewer to the desired length and add some hot glue to the back of the pinwheel.
I love them! :) I've always loved pin wheels and I love them even more on cupcakes! Hope you love them just as much as I do!

6 comments:

  1. this is such an adorable idea! i'll have to make some for my sister. she makes the best cupcakes! :) thanks for sharing!
    -sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute, this is so smart too. love it!

    K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super creative and cute to boot :) I could really use a cupcake now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are so fun and adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaah, adorable. I'll have to show these to my apprentice chef sister!

    xx
    Melissa @ Melicious

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!