Tuesday, July 31, 2012

HATS HATS HATS!

I'd first like to make the oh so lovely announcement that I've reached 1000 followers! I honestly cant believe it and I really want to thank everyone whose left a sweet comment or sent me a lovely email, I wish I could personally give each and every one of you a hug! I'd have to admit I've had my moments where blogging was anything from fun, but all it took was a few sweet emails to keep me going and help me realize just why I love blogging SO much! So thank you!
Secondly I was noticing today that I've unintentionally started a vintage hat collection! It was kind of a lovely surprise to go and look for a hat to wear and realize I had a bunch of options! :) So I thought I'd do a fun little post and share with you my little hat collection! Of course, I've given them all sweet little names, cause, ya know its kind of something we bloggers do!
This last hat is the first vintage hat I got and I actually wore it backwards so the little bunny ends were on top of my head and it has taken a while to realize that I shouldn't be wearing it like that! 
Hope everyone is have the most joyous of days!
*emphasis on the much
p.s. does this not give you yet another awesome reason to thrift?

14 comments:

  1. Congratulations!

    I want all this hats by the way :) I loved them.

    Much love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I love your blog... I know I don't comment but know that I love it all! I love the Mrs Sinatra and the mountain alps the best!

    Keep it up! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a new follower but congratulations, I'm sure it's a deserved achievement! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the Mrs Sinatra hat! Such a funky oneeee ahh !


    Xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATS!
    And I love these hats.
    Gorgeous to the tenth power.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. aw... your hat collection is absolutely darling! :)

    dorothy
    theymaysaythatimadreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your hats collection. Can I borrow a few? ;) Congratulations on your 1000 followers, that's a great, big news!
    I loved the last vintage hat,,, it is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love these hats! i wish i could pull them off :)

    congrats on 1000 followers! thats huge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful collection!! Love that purple bowler's hat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You and your hat collection are adorable. And yes, that gives me a perfect reason to thrift.
    Catherine Denton

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love them all! I'm a big fan of hats but feel silly when I wear them, trying to just push through it as I think they're so much fun and a great way to polish off an outfit :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'd die if i found a purple hat like that while thrifting. It's lovely and so are the other ones.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!