Friday, July 13, 2012

Olive Oil Muffins!

 You guys probably already think I'm kind of nuts but these olive oil muffins are my all time favorite muffins! Okay let me break it down for you, they're so moist and fluffy from the olive oil, so delicious and citrusy from the rinds, delicate and sweet from the powdered sugar and I mean in all seriousness the queen (I'm assuming this muffin would be a lady) of all muffins! I wish I could send all of you little muffins to try, but I cant so give them a try at home!
Recipe Source
Give them a try! :) Happy Cooking!

10 comments:

  1. My friend and I always say that olive oil is just the way better butter. Which says something cause butter is amaaaazing! I rarely bake or cook but I'm legit considering trying these out

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sound really good.... am pinning for future reference. I love olive oil. :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard more and more about balsamic and strawberries...and balsamic with olive oil is a huge favourite, so I guess that with a little zest and butter should be amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yummy! I am a huge muffin fan lol-- love your blog {& thanks for checking out my corner of the internets}. Definitely adding The Perfect Pear to my "follow" list!

    http://aclosetintellectual.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm...I will need to try this because I despise olive oil (bad memories uck) and I adore lemon...so I will need to see :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah these sound so interesting! I can't wait to get a chance to try them out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm, I need to get used to the idea a bit, but the way you explained it, it sounds very appealing! And the look fantastic too:D

    blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. When I saw that they were olive oil muffins, I admit, I was a little dubious... But you make them sound so delicious! I'll reserve judgement until I've tried them myself! ;) (And by that I mean, I couldn't judge anyone for their tastes... Before I became vegetarian, I used to eat anchovies straight out of the jar! ^^;)

    Melissa @ Melicious

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!