Monday, July 16, 2012

Pumpkin Spice Smoothie!

 I'm kind of loving cooking and baking and making sweet treats (in case you couldn't tell), and this Pumpkin Spice Smoothie has to be one of my favorites so far! It's seriously like drinking pumpkin pie filling, and reminds me a whole bunch of autumn, which I LOVE! :) After looking around the web (foodgawker mostly) I decided to come up with my own recipe!
Ingredients: One 14 oz can of pumpkin puree, Approximately 2 Tablespoons of Honey, 1/3 of milk, and a dash of ginger, cinnamon, clove and nutmeg all to taste as well as some ice!
Step One: Blend all the ingredients together except for the ice.
Step Two: Add desired amount of ice to smoothie and blend!
Thats it! :) So simple and so sweet and delicious! 

11 comments:

  1. Mmm.. Tasty idea! Thanks for sharing.

    MyBlog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I'm craving autumn treats! How yummy!


    http://aclosetintellectual.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks way fun! Never a bad time for autumny treats!

    sincerelypeachy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This recipe looks delicious, I am a big fan of autumn and pumpkins (we don´t have that season in our country)
    I can get all the ingredients, let´s see how it taste.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you found the way to my heart <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. o yum. I CANNOT WAIT FOR FALL. my favorite flavors :)


    grace
    http://herumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my god! YUM! I love pumpkin everything! This needs to be pinned and attempted later on in the week! Thank you! -Jessica

    THEJESSICALBLOG.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. I CANNOT wait to try this recipeeee omggg yes! Love pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, just like everyone else, I can't WAIT to try this. Makes me want fall to hurry up and get here. :) I'm ready for all things pumpkin & cozy sweaters!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!