Saturday, August 18, 2012

52 Weeks of Smoothies & Juices // Week 2

We're now at week 2, and this week I'm sharing my own recipe that my mom always used to make for me when I was a kid. And let me tell you I LOVED this juice growing up! So now I'm passing it onto you! :) You're welcome!
Makes about 6 servings or a big jug full!
Ingredients=
  • 20 carrots, peeled and ends snipped off.
  • 5 cored apples.
  • 2 juiced lemons
  • 1 large knob of ginger or to taste!

Put all in a juicer, except for the lemon which I just use a normal lemon juicer for!
Best served on ice! Mmmm, its soo delicious! Let me know if you give it a try, I want to know how you like it!
Happy Juicing!!

8 comments:

  1. That sounds delicious! Can't wait to try it :)

    Looking forward to this new post series!

    xoxo
    Nat
    modernbuttercup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I avsolutely lopve this, I used to kill this combo when i was on a liquid fast! Its great for your stomach too! Thanks for rekindling my love for juicing! 52 weeks really of smoothies and juice? Are you not going to eat solids for a year?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh this sounds lovely. Especially since I have been eating the SAME smoothie for lunch for the past month!

    - Sarah
    agirlintransit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I sent you an email about some inquiry, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! I saw your comment on Girl in Transit so I thought I'd come and say HI...

    this looks super duper delicious and unique, thanks for sharing;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks so delicious! Thanks for sharing - your photography is amaze-balls :)
    xo Emilie @ Hungry Delights

    ReplyDelete
  7. sounds divine!!! now I just need a juicer.. :-/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!