Monday, August 20, 2012

A Little Doggie Photoshoot!

Today was a good day! :) It was full of crafts and inspiration and the ideas seemed to be flowing which is awesome because its been a while since I've been able to come up with some ideas for the blog! I also did a little photoshoot with Ginger! She's a natural born model, I mean I should probably sign her up for doggie modeling, cause, you know, they have that. She's a cutie and I had fun spending time taking pictures with her! I think I'm going to hang some of these somewhere! :) 
 Putting some bling on. Girl loves her bling. :P
 I literally burst out laughing every time I see this! hahah, she looks hilarious!
 my fav!
 "stop squeezing me!" 
 I'm pretty sure if Ginger could talk she'd have a British accent, I think she could rock a little "crumpets and tea" I've actually been working on my British accent and its coming along quite nicely! :)

8 comments:

  1. Such a cutie! I bet she would rock a British accent :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely little puppy! I adore your polka dot cardi :)

    xo Emilie @ Hungry Delights

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's adorable. - A doggie photoshoot was a super cute idea.

    - tianna :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to meet you Ginger, your mom is a lovely blogger
    Cute photos

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha, you're funny! I'd like to hear your doggy speaking with a British accent! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my god, I'm so glad I clicked over to your blog and got to see your pup too! I love her! P.s. I originally typed "dog" instead of "blog", Freudian slip?

    ReplyDelete
  7. These pictures are so sweet. I really love reading your blog. :)
    Mandy
    http://nestledinnostalgia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!