Thursday, August 2, 2012

Adventures in Bread Making // Pretzel Bites

You know how people say that there really isn't anything better than freshly baked bread? At least people around here say that! Well they're right and I'll be honest, I'm not really one for baking bread, I'm more of a eat-the-fresh-bread-you-just-baked kinda gal! :) However that being said, I think I'm slowly becoming one of those other people who likes to bake bread, and these pretzel bites are beyond delicious especially with the dipping sauce! Maybe I can turn you into one of those people too with this recipe! Here's what my bread baking adventure looked like! Link to recipe at bottom
Get the recipe here courtesy of Steph Chows
Tell me are you a bread baker or a bread eater? OR BOTH? Haha! :)
p.s. I'll be away on a mini vacation for the next few days, see you later friends!

6 comments:

  1. I'm a bread baker AND eater, hah. These look soooo delicious, thanks for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look delicious AND healthy!! (Part of my brain still thinks like a kid, and I kind of believe that those are mutually exclusive terms. ;) )

    But I am definitely a bread eater. ^^

    xx
    Melissa @ Melicious

    ReplyDelete
  3. bread is my biggest weakness.
    they look so great! :)

    thanks for sharing!
    sincerelypeachy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm a bread baker, but not so much an eater. we'd make a good team!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this looks so delicious
    I think I might have to attempt it!

    xo Jessica
    www.newlyloved.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love. your blog.

    digging into the recipes now! don't mind if I steal!! (but will link back up...duh.)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!