Thursday, August 30, 2012

Blog Designs!

Hello! Lately I've been crazy busy with my blog design business, The Perfect Pear Designs and another surprise that will be revealed in a few days! I thought it would be fun to share a few of my latest designs with you! Also I thought I'd share that my rates will be going up on September 1st so if you're thinking about getting some blog design done, now is the time folks! :) Click the image to see each one live!
I would just love to work with you and create a blog you LOVE! :) 

4 comments:

  1. hi! i'm interested in having a custom blog design :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your designs are really beautiful! If I weren't capable of doing my own designs I would DEFINITELY come to you for blog design ;)

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I promise once my finals are over I'll start posting on that beautiful blog you made for me!

    :)

    Alyssa
    hellobellevie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!