Friday, August 24, 2012

Macro!

 I'm sure a lot of you aspiring photographers out there know full well that new lenses can be expensive, but a lot of photographers will tell you that your lens will greatly impact your photos! I wanted to get a new macro lens because I loooove photographing details, but the price was a little, well...pricey! So I recently got these macro attachments that screw on to your existing lens! Genius right?! AND, it was super cheap for all of the things that were included! Today I went out and took some photos around my backyard! I absolutely love them, especially the bumble bee ones!
My new cardi that I love! Been wearing it like 24/7! 
The funny thing is I'm so terrified of bees but I was able to get super close to them and get some of my favorite shots ever! :) Silly right?

13 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness these are stunning! I need to look into lens attachments, that's brilliant!

    It's funny how when you are behind your camera, shooting something you're scared of, it's kind of like a safe zone!

    xomando

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look amazing! What camera do you have, I don't think my camera has any other lenses :(
    Great photos though!
    Sylvia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures! Where did you buy the lens attachments?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did you get the lens attachments from? Your photos are beautiful, Lauren.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this bee is totally the best! I've heard about these attachments,, maybe it's time to try!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bee! I could never get that close to one to get a good enough shot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhhh these are stunning! Great idea! I'm constantly saving for lenses, left right and center!
    -E

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please please share the link to where you found the attachments. I am currently saving for a 30mm lens but a soo want to try this macro attachment!
    xo Emilie @ Hungry Delights

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are great shots! Awesome idea to buy an attachment lens!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just wanted to let you know I featured this post on my blog today!
    http://mandatorycreations.blogspot.com/2012/08/weekly-loves-5.html

    xomando

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are great! I really want to get a macro attachment for my lens as well, so it's good to know that you can get a good picture with attachments :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!