Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Snapshots // Drive-In!


Well HEY! I'm in a great, humble mood. I just made a new play list that I've been listening to over and over again and I just discovered some new favorite bands! It's been one of those busy days full of work, but I'm kind of loving it, as of late it seems to be setting in that I CAN make my dreams come true and that I AM capable of all kinds of things! Plus, the weather is soooo lovely I can barely contain my excitement, I'm wearing a sweater right now, so that basically says it all! 
Anyways, I just thought I quickly pop by and share some photos I had planned to share a long time ago but never got to it! :) I went to my first ever drive in theatre, it was totally rad and I was totally embracing the vintage feel! 
I'm a little nuts, what can I say! 
 Just a few shots! :) Anyways I'm back to work, but I thought it would be fun to share these with you!

7 comments:

  1. Awee, your happy mood is totally infectious, loved reading this hahaha! I want to go to a drive in so bad! My friends and I need to start driving/having cars though, we're all city kids and use public transit :( Ahaha

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I love the drive-in and I haven't been in soooo long! Thanks for bring back the memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We don't have that type of cinema, I always saw this fun idea in movies or music videos :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god, a drive-in! I'm dying to go to one! That blanket looks amazing and that looks like the best time ever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the drive in! this looks perfect - there are none around me anymore though so i havent been since high school :(

    <3 katherine
    of corgis and cocktails

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these pics! Your craziness is adorable :)

    xomando

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds fabulous!! I never got a chance to enjoy a drive in movie! The only theater in my area closed down years ago! Maybe one day! I do love going to see movies outdoors though!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!