Friday, August 17, 2012

Thrift Finds!!! :)

 Hello friends! I'm totally excited to share this post because I scored some seriously awesome thrift finds! I found these over a period of a few weeks since I've been trying to deal with my thrifting addiction so I don't go a few days a week, every week. I know, it was bad, but you should be proud of me because now I go once every two weeks or so! :) Hahah, anyways the little stand above is going to look so cute with some cupcakes on it! 
 Okay, so these got me super excited, to the point were I had to keep my crazy "I just scored these awesome mini tart tins dance" on the down low. I'll admit it was hard! :) But seriously, I'm so excited to use these! I don't actually know how to use these, so if anyone has any recipes that would be fantastico!
Some awesome vintage glasses, which were so cheap I almost felt bad when I bought them! Haha, but I quickly got over feeling bad. :P
HEART CAKES!!!
Okay. I. Love. This. I got this whole "set", the camera bag, the extremely bright light and amazing vintage video camera for $15! Like seriously, I would have paid that much just for the light, since I was dying to get an indoor light! Woot, woot, go me! 
Anyways, off to design some more blogs, which I'll be sharing later!
Happy Friday!!

13 comments:

  1. I LOVE THE CAMERA AND THE AND THE SUNGLASSES!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you always find cool things.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. soooo many good finds!!! i'm dying over the heart cakes and camera <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that camera bag is such a great find!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these finds! So fantastic!! <3 I'm jealous of all of it. ;D

    And in response to your comment on my blog (thanks for that, by the way!): it's really cooled down in the past week! It's like Mother Nature went "hothothot- COOL!" Haha! Not that I'm complaining! I love it. ;D Also, I don't have any shorts that fit, and I didn't want to wear a skirt till I knew exactly what I'd be doing, so jeans was really the only choice I had. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. The camera is gorgeous & the heart shaped tin is going to make some seriously adorable treats.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, I'm totally jealous of the 3 tiered tray!!!

    - Sarah
    agirlintransit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such great finds! Thrifting is the best! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog.

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. The tiered tray is awesome! I've been looking for something like that to hold my jewelry, but have yet to stumble on one as cool as that one yet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. score! Love the camera find and they little tart cases!
    xo Emilie @ Hungry Delights

    ReplyDelete
  11. I scored an 8mm camera at a thrift store a couple years ago. I had such grand ideas for that thing that I never did. At least it looks nice in my room ;)

    - tianna :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so jealous of every single one of these items! Great scores!

    xomando

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!