Friday, August 31, 2012

What I'm Wearing // Forest Wandering

Happy Friday folks! :) What have you all been up to lately? I've was on a little road trip, been eating a ton of peaches, loving the semi-fall weather, doing a bit of crocheting and doing a tiny amount of thrifting and I got this new dress that I just love!! These pictures were taken on our road trip in this amazing forest that is sooo pretty! Anyways we might be having company soon, so I'm really looking forward to that! 
Hope you're all doing lovely and everything is well!

12 comments:

  1. Oh I love that dress! But I'm pretty much smitten over your boots. I've been looking for the perfect pair everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous photos, I love those boots with that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous photos, I love those boots with that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fall can't come soon enough for me... I'm loving the brisk mornings we've been having lately. As for this weekend, we're celebrating a puppy's 2-year birthday. Whooohooo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit! I love that you thrifted most of your outfit! Very cool!
    ~Sara
    sarastrauss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your fun glasses! And btw, peaches are the best fall food ever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two things. :)
    1. I LOVE your glasses!<3 so adorable. And the boots.
    2. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog. It made me smile. :) Wanna follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Arhh! So lovely shoes! Wish they were mine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stop it. Please. Your killing me! Glasses, hair, scarf. OMG. THOSE SHOES!!!! Tell me those shoes aren't thrifted so I can buy some too!?!? Friend, you're so gorgeous :)

    xoxo
    J
    www.yellowbirdyellowbeard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the shoes! and your glasses are so adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That cowl is VERY cute! Do you have a DIY or a source for where I could learn to make one?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!