Wednesday, August 22, 2012

What I'm Wearing // Infinite Blue Bird

 I recently got these totally cute boots from a thrift store, and I know what your thinking, seriously I do, you're thinking "Lauren, you have way too many boots" or "Lauren, why are you wearing boots when its this hott out!" :) These boots are my latest favorites and I couldn't resist wearing them now, and plus I'm kind of hoping for more fall weather, arent you? :)
Outfit Details= Boots-thrifted, Dress-thrifted, Earrings and Necklace c/o Infinite Blue Bird

The two lovely Allisson and Marilyn of Infinite Blue Bird were so kind as to send a totally adorable set of earrings and necklace to me! I absolutely love them, and I wear them all the time! I'm so happy I get to share these girls work with you because its absolutely stunning, all handmade with care and amazing quality! They recently put a bunch of pretty new things in their shop from all kinds of genres to modern, boho, vintage, classic and retro! :) Thanks so much to the ladies at Infinite Blue Bird for sending my new favorite pieces of jewelry in some of the cutest packaging I've seen yet! 
Go check out their shop, its totally adorable!

11 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring Infinite Blue Bird today! The pieces look great on you! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are adorable! I love the boots and your whole outfit. The earrings? Love them too. :)

    Thanks for dropping by my blog today. I'm feeling kind of lucky you did because it lead me here! Now, to go read more of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That necklace is just gorgeous! I'm going to have to investigate Little Blue Bird now. Such cute pictures too =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE! The jewelry is beautiful!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog BTW and leaving such a sweet comment ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lauren. New follower here :) I love that blue on you it seriously suits your complexion and hair colour. I'm the same with you and boots are always my go to shoe. They look great heeled or flat, with jeans or dresses...the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so 80s! It's awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the necklace.
    Thanks for stopping by, have fun <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look ADORABLE! i totally love this outfit - it's got this zooey deschanel / dolly parton feel to it (have you seen the image of them singing together?) and that blue dress just looks great on you

    <3 katherine
    of corgis and cocktails // current giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this outfit!!!! Everything about it is so cute, the jewelry is just the perfect amount of sass!

    xomando

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those boots are too awesome to save until autumn! Loving your hairstyle too, very pretty. :)
    Faye x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!