Wednesday, August 8, 2012

What I'm Wearing // Old Favorites

Years and years and years ago pink and black was my all time favorite color combination, it was a major phase I went through! But like most phases it ends pretty quickly and for this one I came to pretty much despise the two colors together. :) It's funny to see how your style changes and here I am....wearing pink and black and not to mention loving it! This is currently my favorite outfit to wear and I have to remind myself often not to wear it too much, so I don't go hating pink and black again! Here it is, hope everyone is having a lovely day!
I took this skirt I thrifted and turned it into a high-low skirt which I love! I'm going to be doing the same thing with this totally cute dress, and a tutorial just might make an appearance! 

12 comments:

  1. OOO I want a tutorial!!! Don't you just love thrifting?!?! :D

    http://polkadotsandpencilskirts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see how you'd have to keep yourself from wearing this one too much. It is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it! sometimes the oldies make for the best outfits :)

    ps: your blog is fab!

    xxo em

    ReplyDelete
  4. For me the combination of black and pink is sweet but also elegant
    the skirt is very cool

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that last picture of the skirt. I've not been a fan of the high low trend, but you may have changed my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm looking forward to the tutorial, that skirt looks amazing. Oh and what a beautiful background! Incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love everything about that outfit! That skirt is amazing. You should most definitely post a tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  8. goodnight!!.. that skirt is fantastic! Love it billowing out in your last shot! Too funny too, I'm just posting a cropped dress tomorrow that I gave an angle cut to the bottom with... but yours is way prettier! ;o)
    Looks like a beautiful backdrop too.
    Mel ;o)
    needle and nest

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that skirt & love this blog. Here is a new follower :)

    Www.oncewhispered.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh I love these shots and your location is fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that last picture. It's such great scenery.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!