Saturday, September 1, 2012

52 Weeks of Smoothies & Juices // Week 3

 It's time to say goodbye to one month and hello to another! I have to say, I've got mixed feelings about September, I love it because I can finally start wearing fall clothes and start dreaming of pumpkins, but it also means that summer is gone, but its been a good one so I'm not too sad, you know just a little! I have this "thing" were I like to start the first day of each month by doing something that I want the rest of the month to "feel" like, so for October I'll probably go grab some coffee, take some pictures and bundle myself in sweaters so Octobers feel is cozy! I wanted to kick September off on a healthy note with week 3 of 52 weeks of smoothies and juices! 
 Let me say, this juice is the bomb! There is no recipe, just apple and lemons, more apples than lemons of course, but that's it! It's like the best lemonade I've ever had. I'm not kidding. And don't even get me started on the pretty mint green color it makes! We bloggers seem to kind of love mint green! :)
I believe I used gala apples which are kind of starchy so it separates really quickly, but they're super sweet! You'll want to choose the sweetest apples so it balances the lemons nicely and you aren't stuck with the sour face! Anywho, happy September 1st, I'm happy to share the next month with you guys! :)
p.s. I added some new things to etsy! :) CLICK HERE!

10 comments:

  1. This sounds totally delish! Totally agree about the colour - and it's funny how, like in fashion, there are colour trends in blogging too LOL!

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your recipes :3 yummy!! Have a great weekend.
    By the way I have some doubts about sponsorship, please read my email
    I am from Princess Corner.

    xo
    Ruzu

    ReplyDelete
  3. this sounds so good, just might have to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks soooo delicious, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely blog girl! Thanks for liking my living room post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are actually going into Spring here in Australia so everything is so pretty and the weather is almost perfect!

    I like smoothies but I much prefer like a protein shake or something like that (I am a bit weird like that :P)

    xo Emilie @ Hungry Delights

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh heck yes! I am totally trying this one. And that color is so pretty! I want to paint my nails mint now (I always get inspired to paint my nails based on food colors, is that weird?).
    xo Mandy
    missindieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks delicious :)
    -but I can't seem to find the recipe?

    Hugs
    Frida

    http://fridaspeach.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have mixed feelings about September as well. Making it a healthy month is a great goal that I might jump on the bandwagon with you. This drink sounds yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks and sounds really delicious :) I'm actually drinking a pear lemonade at the moment so it might work with pears too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!