Thursday, September 6, 2012

FALL // I'm So Excited!

Guys these collages are so much fun to make! :) I was getting all giddy and happy with my tablet today! I cant even tell you how much I'm looking forward to fall, like honestly, I cant even type to tell you how excited I am. I definitely don't think a normal person is this excited about fall! SO, these are my top six things of fall I'm looking forward to, but I mean I love everything about fall so I guess these aren't really my top favorites. My goodness I'm a mess. A fall mess perhaps? Okay now I'm not making sense, so I'll just talk to you lovely fall lovers tomorrow when I'm not so hyped on my collage! Isn't it cute?! 
Sources //1 Purl Bee / / 2 H&M / / 3 Pinterest / / 4 Martha Stewart / / 5 Lovely At Your Side / / 6 Urban Outfitters //

9 comments:

  1. Ooh pretty collage! I love those hanging leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your excitement! But I am exited because down here we are just into spring. My FAVOURITE season. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute collage! And I couldn't agree with you more, I am so so excited about fall! I feel like it's almost here, but Missouri is still trying to hold on to every last bit of summer. Let go, I say! I want pretty leaves and cooler weather, dang it! :)
    xo Mandy
    missindieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Autumn is definitely my favorite season! Pumpkin everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boots are my favourite thing about Fall! Great post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am very much looking forward too hot drinks under a cosey duvet! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. that cowl is brilliant - i need to knit one like it now!

    <3 katherine
    of corgis and cocktails

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally agree!! Expecially for tea and leaves huhu :)) and it's also my birthday's season! :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!