Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Morning Dew + Spider Webs!

The most gorgeous thing happened! A few weeks ago ( I know, its been a while) I woke up to a garden covered in dew and pretty droplets of water! That on its own is pretty but then I found this perfectly made spider web covered in tiny drops of water, it was so delicate and pretty I couldn't not grab my camera! I'm sooooo happy with how the pictures turned out, they perfectly capture just how teensie and fragile the web was! :) Gahh, I'm over the moon, don't you love it when pictures turn out just the way you wanted them?! 
 I used the macro lens attachments I talked about here, on the biggest size! :) I believe I got it from amazon if you were wondering! Thanks for letting me share these with you!

14 comments:

  1. um, yeah, those photographs are BEAUTIFUL! magical. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such beautiful photos! Morning dew is so pretty, if I'm awake to see it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH.
    These are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy cow, these are absolutely stunning - there's something about water droplets that always ALWAYS get me! So beautiful.

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, these are absolutely amazing! So beautiful!
    ~Sara
    sarastrauss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. How perfect are these photos? Thanks for sharing, it's not everyday that we get to see such beauty, or even notice it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These photos are stunning! Love that lens, the detail is amazing.
    xo Mandy
    missindieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh gosh it's SO pretty! I've always wanted to find one of these just randomly..... lucky girl!
    Trish

    www.jellybonesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to get that macro attachment - they are gorgeous photos!
    xo Emilie @ Hungry Delights

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! This is so pretty!! I can't believe dew drops can be this beautiful in your eyes :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!